Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stagnant

I am antsy. We have been planning and preparing for a huge change in our lives. All the planning is pretty much wrapped up and now we are on to the waiting period. I hate it. I've never been a procrastinator, unlike my husband who has mad procrastination skills. I was the one who had book reports finished a week ahead of schedule, read the entire book for English by the second class, made sure I finished reading challenges at least two weeks before the deadline...you get the picture. Whenever there is a deadline to be programmed into my brain, I convert it before processing. I make it earlier. So now I'm in a pickle. I've been feeling slightly blue. Because I've moved on. I'm done and ready. I don't want to wait. I hate being stagnant. But there's nothing I can do about it. I need something else to occupy my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment